Indori Khopra Pattice
Indori khopra patties are one very famous street food of Indore, every street food lover would love to taste these delicious patties. you can make it at home as an evening snack and kids would love to have this spicy dish as a snack.
- 4 boiled Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp Cornflour
- Salt as per taste
- 4 tbsp dried coconut (khopra bura )
- 1 tsp Ginger green chili paste
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Red Chilli powder
- 4 Raisins finely chopped
- 4- 5 Cashew nut(cut into small pieces)
- Oil for frying
- pomegranate seed
Take a bowl to add boiled(mashed) potatoes, salt, and cornflour, mix it well to make a dough. Now take another bowl for making the filling and add dried coconut, lemon juice, ginger-green chili paste, Salt, red chili powder, cashew nuts, and raisins and mix all ingredients well. Now make small balls from the dough we made earlier and fill it with the filling of coconut mixture. Repeat the process for remaining dough Now deep fry these balls and serve hot
- You can serve these khopra patties with green chutney and red chutney or even with curd.
- Garnish it with pomegranate seeds and with coriander leaves.
- You can even add pomegranate seed or grapes for the filling.